Facts and figures
Daten, Fakten, Zahlen - auf dieser Seite finden Sie Statistisches zum Beethovenfest einschließlich Informationen zum Etat, zur Personalstruktur sowie zu den Besucherstatistiken des Festivals.
- Internationale Beethovenfeste Bonn, non-profit limited company since 1999
- Shareholders: City of Bonn (2/3) and Deutsche Welle (1/3)
- In 2017, the Beethovenfest takes place from 8 October to 10 November
- Beethovenfest Bonn 2017: 54 concerts in main programme at 23 venues from 8 September to 1 October 2017
- Extensive accompanying programme with another 60 events (including exhibitions, lectures, readings, Post Tower Lounge concerts, workshops, films, live open air broadcast)
- Approximately 2,000 artists appear during the Beethovenfest Bonn every year
- Programmes and events for children, teenagers and young adults in and around Bonn
- Programmes and events for kindergardens and schools
- 3,000 children and young people will be reached
- Since February 2017, the Beethovenfest Bonn student managers have been organizing the concert by Francesco Tristano at the Telekom Forum
- The student manager Project has already received a number of awards: the student managers won the 2009/2010 ‘Kinder zum Olymp!’ prize awarded by the Kulturstiftung der Länder, 2011 it received first prize nationwide in the cultural section of the ‘365 Places in the Land of Ideas’ competition. In addition, the project was included in the list of model projects by the Federal Government’s Cultural Commissioner.
- The concerts take place in 23 different locations in Bonn and its rural environment: In concert halls as well as in churches, museums, former parliament buildings, historical industry sights, modern office buildings and castles.
- More than 100 journalists comment the Beethovenfest Bonn on a regional, national and international level, in print and digital media as well as on radio and TV.
- More than international 20 editors and critics visited Beethovenfest Bonn 2015. They came from Great Britain, France, Italy, Belgium, Luxembourg, Serbia, Russia, Turkey, United States and Japan.
- More than 80 national and regional journalists comment the Beethovenfest Bonn 2014.
- 28 of 60 main programme concerts 2015 were broadcasted by the mediapartners: regional broadcaster Westdeutscher Rundfunk, the national radio stations Deutschlandfunk / Deutschlandradio Kultur, and the external broadcaster Deutsche Welle. Deutsche Welle has broadcasted a number of concerts worldwide, and making these and others available on podcast.
The Beethovenfest Bonn is present on Web 2.0:
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube